Yosef Herzog, Today Show Stage SupervisorAli On The Run
“I wanted to see if I could do it. And then once I did it, I wanted to see what else I could do.” —Yosef Herzog
For most of the people, three:30 AM is the nighttime. For Yosef Herzog, it’s time to get to paintings. As level supervisor for NBC’s Today display, Yosef begins his day early. As a two-time marathon runner, he ends it overdue. Yosef is on set at NBC by means of four:30 AM, leaves after the display wraps at 11 AM, after which runs within the evenings with Brooklyn Track Club. On this episode, he talks about making all of it paintings, stocks why he made up our minds to depart his secure, well-paying profession in finance to get into tv, and opens up about his spectacular 50-pound weight reduction. Plus, he talks about what it’s like operating on the Olympics, and what it used to be like assembly the Obamas.
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring this episode of the Ali at the Run Show! CLICK HERE for $50 off your wi-fi headphone package deal!
What you’ll get in this episode:
- All the strikes that led Yosef to his activity at Today, together with the a-ha second that made him notice he had to make a complete profession alternate (three:15)
- What it’s like being part of NBC’s prestigious Page program (6:40)
- How Yosef landed on the Today display, and what his activity as level supervisor involves (13:15)
- What Yosef’s day looks as if (17:10)
- What Yosef says are the most important demanding situations about operating on are living TV (21:25)
- Yosef talks about primary NBC occasions together with Christmas in Rockefeller Center, the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, Halloween at the Plaza, the live shows, and the Olympics (24:00)
- What it’s like masking nationwide tragedies (29:30)
- How Yosef were given into working — and misplaced 50 kilos within the procedure — and what his way of life looks as if now (33:00)
- Why Yosef were given into racing (47:40)
- What’s subsequent for Yosef? (53:30)
What we point out in this episode:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali at the Run Show! If you’re playing the display, please subscribe and go away a score and overview on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And should you appreciated this episode, proportion it with your mates!