The New Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Palette
Dude, are you able to consider UD’s O.G. Naked Palette is sort of 10 years outdated?
Wait — will have to that be prior to now irritating? Because UD phased out the O.G. Naked (RIP). They changed it with Naked Reloaded, which’ll be out in not up to week!
- What is it? Naked Reloaded replaces the now-defunct Naked Palette. It has 12 powder eyeshadows, and 4 of the pans — satiny beige Bribe, shimmery golden Barely Baked, matte orange-brown Boundaries and matte peachy beige Blur — include extra product than the others. Those are the sunglasses UD thinks you’ll use probably the most.
- How a lot is it? I haven’t showed this but, however I’m guessing it’ll be $54, which is how a lot UD fees for the opposite Naked Palettes within the everlasting assortment.
- Who’s it for? According to UD, errrrrbody, for the reason that colours and textures are meant to paintings for each age, gender and pores and skin tone.
- When are you able to get it? February 18th at the UD site and at Urban Decay retail outlets, March 4th at the Sephora and Ulta internet sites, and March seventh at Sephora and Ulta retail outlets.
- How is it other than the unique Naked? Reloaded has extra mid-toned heat browns and less cooler, darker sunglasses like grays and taupes. It additionally doesn’t have a dual-ended liner or a broom, after which there are the 4 higher pans.
- Is it like all of the opposite Naked palettes? Yup, I believe so. Naked Reloaded is sort of a hotter, powered-up Naked at the Run (with out the cheek and lip merchandise), with loads of mid-toned colours to make it flexible. The colour temps are heat like Naked Heat, however nowhere close to as crimson.
- What concerning the eyeshadow formulation? It’s what I’ve come to be expecting from UD eyeshadows. They’re comfortable and silky with fluffy powder debris that love to fly after I contact one of the most pans with a broom. Based on a prelim arm swatch, maximum of them really feel clean, apart from for Angel Fire, which has huskier glitter than the opposite shimmers, so it’s at the chunky aspect.
- What about that orange? MAN, I’m so over UD’s obsession with orange of their eye palettes… I love orange eyeshadow neatly sufficient, nevertheless it helps to keep shooting up all over, and I’d simply think see one thing else instead of it.
Oh, and pardon me for going all X-Files for a second, however IT’S CONSPIRACY THEORY TIME! Here’s why I believe Reputation and End Game, two of the colours, sound like Taylor Swift track references to me: Because I believe any individual at UD is secretly weighing in at the Taylor Swift vs. Kim/Kanye feud that hit a pair years in the past… Or perhaps I’m writing an excessive amount of into it, LOL!
Your pleasant group good looks addict,