Podcast 213 | Resolutions | The Minimalists
In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua and Ryan discuss beginning New Year’s resolutions, when it’s suitable to surrender on a solution, and what movements to take while you’re feeling caught with writer, podcaster, and health professional Ben Greenfield, and so they resolution the next questions:
- How do I fortify my sleep hygiene within the new yr?
- How do I follow minimalism to voluntary interests within the new yr to make sure I’m being extremely efficient and now not overextending myself?
- After a number of false begins, how can I be sure I persist with minimalism the following time I try to undertake it?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find extra quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “Sometimes we must walk away to come back.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “One day or day one—you decide.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Someday is not a day of the week.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Lifestyle changes are more effective than dieting.” —Ryan Nicodemus