Podcast 212 | Community | The Minimalists
In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua and Ryan speak about the interior conflicts many of us revel in relating to neighborhood and individualism, reason why and spirituality, and faith and atheism with mathematical physicist, economist, and podcaster Eric Weinstein, and so they solution the next questions:
- How do I transfer on from my present neighborhood and discover a new neighborhood since our values not align?
- Are minimalism and faith running towards resolving the similar human conflicts?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find extra quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “We all have a general lack of self-awareness when it comes to self-awareness.” —Eric Weinstein
- “We must question what we hold close, otherwise we cling to everything.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “We live happier lives when we fulfill our own expectations rather than others’ expectations.” —Ryan Nicodemus