NARS Vallarta Matte Bronzing Powder Review & Swatches
NARS Vallarta Matte Bronzing Powder ($38.00 for zero.28 ounces.) is a light-medium brown with reasonable, extra muted golden undertones paired with a matte end. It had semi-opaque colour protection in one layer, which implemented lightly and combined out simply on naked pores and skin.
The texture was once clean, velvety, and had somewhat of waft to it with a smidgen of powderiness (that was once simply provide within the pan however no longer implemented). It picked up smartly with a broom, however one would want to use a lighter hand to get true, buildable protection, although this wasn’t so pigmented that the barest faucet of the comb yielded complete opacity both. I’d simply say it was once extra pigmented than advertised however doesn’t take so much to regulate to get true, buildable protection. It wore smartly for 8 and a part hours on me prior to fading noticeably.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for main points on basic efficiency and traits (like odor).
- Tom Ford Beauty Terra (P, $70.00) is darker (95% an identical).
- Colour Pop Opening Act (LE, $eight.00) is darker (95% an identical).
- Sephora Los Cabos (P, $17.00) is darker, hotter (90% an identical).
- MAC Baby Girl (LE, $28.00) is extra shimmery, darker (90% an identical).
- Chanel Medium (P, $58.00) is extra shimmery, brighter, hotter (90% an identical).
- Laura Mercier Tres Modern (LE, ) is extra shimmery, lighter, hotter (90% an identical).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Queen’s Land (LE, $four.99) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (90% an identical).
- Physicians Formula Light Bronze (P, $14.99) is extra shimmery, brighter, hotter (90% an identical).
- Milani Sun Light (01) (P, $nine.99) is darker, hotter (85% an identical).
- Milani Sun Kissed (02) (P, $nine.99) is darker, hotter (85% an identical).
$38.00/zero.28 ounces. – $135.71 Per Ounce
The method is meant to be “buildable” and “long-lasting.” The pigmentation was once extra semi-opaque to opaque reasonably than in point of fact buildable, however the texture was once forgiving so it may well be used with a lighter hand or a less-dense brush for extra buildable protection if desired.
The consistency was once clean, velvety, and had some waft to it, which helped the powder observe and mix out exceptionally on naked pores and skin with out darkening too noticeably (as matte powders incessantly can). There was once a slight little bit of powderiness within the pan, but it surely wasn’t too softly pressed, simply the appropriate steadiness to make it blendable and yielding however no longer messy to paintings with. The method additionally sat smartly on pores and skin with out having a look dry however nonetheless stored its matte end. They wore between 8 and 9 hours on me prior to fading noticeably.
Browse all of our NARS Matte Bronzing Powder swatches.
Talc, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Zinc Stearate, Polybutene, Magnesium Myristate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- (May Contain/Peut Contenir: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Mica, Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)].
Where to Buy
Current Sales & Deals
When you buy thru our hyperlinks above, you assist give a boost to Temptalia. Thank You!