My Favorite Healthy and Delicious Vegan Mac & Cheese Recipe – Vegan Beauty Review | Vegan and Cruelty-Free Beauty, Fashion, Food, and Lifestyle : Vegan Beauty Review
The different day I used to be jonesin’ for some tacky, creamy, scrumptious mac, and I determined to take the wholesome direction and incorporate veggies within the sauce for a in point of fact guilt-unfastened model. The recipe is oil-unfastened and chock stuffed with vitamins. Even my kiddos are large fanatics, and they do not know they’re consuming potatoes, carrots, and cashews!
- 2 2/three cups macaroni
- 1 cup peeled & diced potatoes
- 1/four cup peeled & diced carrots
- 0.33 cup chopped onion
- half of cup uncooked, pre-soaked cashews
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp dietary yeast
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/four tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to style
- pinch of paprika
- Cook macaroni, drain, and put aside
- Boil chopped potatoes, carrots, and onion for ~10 mins or till greens are comfortable sufficient to mix
- Blend veggies together with final elements till clean
- Pour sauce over macaroni and experience!
What’s your favourite vegan mac & cheese recipe, wholesome or now not? 😉 xx
About Sunny (Sunny’s Profile)
Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate good looks junkie, critical cake aficionado, and lover of all issues floofy and sparkly! If there is something specifically you want me to study, drop me a line at [email protected]
You too can in finding me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan meals