Meal Prep Ninja Breakfast Cookies
These chewy Meal Prep Ninja Breakfast Cookies style like carrot cake, and are stuffed with healthy components, fiber, and protein. Plus, they make for a very easy breakfast or grab-and-go snack!
Meal prep is my jam and so are cookies. Any long-time readers consider Cookie Fridays at the weblog long ago when? I like cookies, however I don’t love beginning my mornings prime on sugar. So, I created those Meal Prep Ninja Breakfast Cookies that style like carrot cake (my favourite!), however best have two tablespoons of maple syrup in all the recipe and are stuffed with fiber, wholesome fat, and protein. They’re easiest for a very easy breakfast or snack.
What I like maximum about those cookies is that you’ll be able to whip them up with the remainder of your meal prep ninja plan (severely, all you wish to have is one blending bowl), and you’ll be able to retailer them within the refrigerator to have on-hand all week. Oh, the dignity of meal prep! They additionally freeze actually smartly, double win.
These cookies have the most productive texture, too. They’re chewy from the oats and almond butter with slightly of crunch from the pumpkin seeds. Mmm! I’m hoping you experience this easy recipe up to we do!
These chewy meal prep breakfast cookies style like carrot cake, and are stuffed with healthy components, fiber, and protein. Plus, they make for a very easy breakfast or grab-and-go snack.
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 carrot (grated)
- ½ cup creamy almond butter
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 half cups old school rolled oats
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder of selection
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup raisins – I used golden raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- In a big blending bowl, mix components and blend smartly.
- Roll dough into huge balls, flatten with hand, and position on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 mins, or till cookies are golden brown.
- Remove and make allowance to chill somewhat prior to serving or retailer in an hermetic container or within the freezer – experience!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 220
- Sugar: 11g
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: breakfast cookies