Best Statement-Making Summer Heels 2019 | 61 Pairs
Scroll To See More Images
We’re residing in an technology of High Maximalism. Our closets are stuffed with fluffy ruffles, colourful tie-dyes and intriguingly sheer textiles. Our jewellery variety extra intently resembles an aisle in an arts and craft retailer than it does the Grown Jewels. Even type’s maximum increased match, May’s Met Gala, was once focused on an appreciation of over-the-top kitsch. With this overwhelmingly show-stopping motion has, after all, come a limiteless array of statement-making summer season heels—as a result of, smartly, after all it has.
Anyone who’s simply glanced at summer season’s heel variety is aware of there’s a veritable plethora of assertion sneakers on be offering. The colours have most effective grown punchier; the textures, extra dynamic; and the heels themselves, extra structural. Animal prints—as soon as reserved for the calendar’s coldest months—have totally pervaded the seasonal zeitgeist, along unfashionable rhinestones, meshes and iridescent main points.
Whether you believe your self partial to all issues maximalism or a assertion shoe skeptic, something is evidently: The summer season heels panorama is so extremely huge that you simply’re positive to put eyes on a minimum of one pair of statement-making summer season heels value including on your closet (much more likely, you’ll bump into a couple of). And even supposing you most effective arrange to drag out your show-stopping heels a time or two this season, you’ll relaxation confident understanding they’re value having available; this summer season’s choices are so beautiful they’ll double as artwork while you’re now not dressed in them.
1. Castaner Mid-Heel Espadrille Pumps, $408 at Farfetch
A vintage summer season espadrille, infused with fresh detailing.
2. Rex Lime Knot Mules, $75 at Topshop
An overly aughts shoe in an overly not-aughts palette.
three. Woven Platform Wedges, $69.90 at Zara
Sure to raise your glance—in additional tactics than one.
four. Animal Print Heeled Sandals, $49.90 at Zara
Maximalist doesn’t must imply chunky.
Slip-on mules are a wide variety of easy—even on this significantly punchy coloration.
6. Intentionally Blank Tula Platform Sandals, $189 at Anthropologie
Pastel can skew statement-making when it’s rendered in this sort of daring silhouette.
7. Velvet Animal Print Slingback Heels, $44.90 at Zara
Shoes that aspire to make velvet and animal prints summer-appropriate in a single fell swoop.
eight. Leather Sandals with Geometric Methacrylate Heels, $88.90 at Zara
Colorful straps and a geometrical heel? Don’t thoughts if we do.
Nine. Darla Mint Strap Mules, $48 at Topshop
Statement-making mules positive to skew as minimalist or maximalist as you taste them.
10. Toga Pulla Slingback Pumps, $425 at Farfetch
Just heeled sufficient to qualify as a pump.
11. Fluorescent Kitten Heel Sandals, $49.90 at Zara
It was once just a subject of time earlier than the vintage flip-flop were given the kitten heel remedy. And the neon remedy.
12. Double Take Mule, $148 at Free People
Zebra is a chronically underrated animal print all over any season—yet particularly all over the summer season.
13. Sunset Knotted Ball Heels, $64 at ASOS
From the palette to the construction, those heels are a wide variety of a laugh.
14. Lilac Pointed High Heel Sandals, $59.90 at Zara
Why sure, those are lavender metal snakeskin stilettos embellished with bows.
15. Noble White Toe Post Mules, $115 at Topshop
Flip-flops have by no means seemed so edgy.
16. By Far Danielle Pumps, $401 at Farfetch
A vintage silhouette rendered in a statement-making palette. (A usually out there method into the summer season assertion heel development.)
17. Roka Tie-Wrap Heel Sandals, $100 at Topshop
Turn heads on the subsequent birthday celebration you’re invited to by means of appearing up in those.
18. Mystical Heel, $170 at Free People
Standard strappy heels from the entrance. Anything-but-average stilettos from the again.
19. Deimille Paul 105 Pumps, $391 at Farfetch
For the patron who desires in in this yr’s snakeskin development—yet who desires to do it in a different way.
20. Nova Pink Strappy Sandals, $80 at Topshop
The heels are getting decrease and the straps are getting upper.
21. Paris Texas Colorblock Slingback Pumps, $204 at Farfetch
Because two pops of colour are extra a laugh than one.
22. Samira Diamante Heels, $75 at Topshop
When it doubt, enhance it in rhinestones.
23. Intentionally Blank Sharpy Heel, $178 at Urban Outfitters
An increased silhouette in a saturated summer season coloration.
24. Ash Charlize Slingback Pumps, $231 at Farfetch
A recent tackle closing yr’s cowboy boot obsession.
25. Wide-Fit Yellow Snake Heeled Sandals, $40 at ASOS
Snakeskin is a laugh. Technicolor snakeskin is extra a laugh.
26. Rag & Bone Nella High Sandal, $425 at Revolve
A going-out shoe positive to carry its personal towards even probably the most maximalist ensemble.
27. Hanson Clear Block Heeled Sandals, $56 at ASOS
Why go for heels in a single colour when you might want to go for heels in 4, as a substitute?
28. Forever Black Chain Sandals, $90 at Topshop
Embellished sandals with sufficient top to raise you an inch for sure depend as statement-making heels in our guide. (Comfort issues!)
29. Jessa Platform, $178 at Free People
Heels that benefit from two of summer season’s favourite developments: snake prints and chunky platform silhouettes.
30. Ruffle White V-Point Mules, $115 at Topshop
Fit for wedding ceremony season—and each different excuse you’ll to find to put on them.
31. Wraparound Heeled Sandals, $129 at Zara
Sure to lend a recent dose of energy to even the sleekest of ensembles.
32. Roberto Festa Mariah Pumps, $408 at Farfetch
Metallic and neon make for a shockingly summer-friendly combo.
33. three.1 Phillip Lim Cut-Out Detail Pumps, $349 at Farfetch
Part ankle boot, phase strappy sandal—all lovely.
34. Striped Leather Heeled Sandals, $99.90 at Zara
A recent addition on your Nine-to-Five rotation.
35. Heeled Leather Thin-Strap Sandals, $69.90 at Zara
Relatively low-key, yet structurally a laugh sufficient to make the reduce.
36. Public Desire Playa Tie-Up Heeled Sandals, $39 at ASOS
Who knew there was once such room for innovation surrounding shoelaces?
37. Trademark Anita Slingback Pumps, $361 at Farfetch
These layered, textured pumps are a wide variety of dynamic.
38. Downtown Crocodile Mules, $48 at Tosphop
Croc prints are usually development—and so far as we’re involved, millennial crimson by no means will get previous.
39. Kennel & Schmenger Embellished Slingback Pumps, $245 at Farfetch
“Business in the front, party in the back” in its maximum literal shape.
40. RAJA Red Strap Mid Sandals, $115 at Topshop
Red, strappy and likely to make a assertion.
41. Animal Print Ankle Boots, $29.99 at Zara
Buy those now, and put on them smartly into iciness.
42. Bejeweled Heeled Mules, $89.90 at Zara
Fodder to your noughts-iest glance.
43. Jeffrey Campbell Pallas Heeled Sandals, $150 at Anthropologie
Backyard barbeque season is solely across the nook.
44. Strike Black Stud Sandals, $75 at Topshop
Nothing says “statement-making” like transparent straps, thick buckles and a wide variety of studs.
45. Albano Embellished Open-Toe Pumps, $193 at Farfetch
Available in 3 other palettes, since the statement-making taste was once too just right to just render in as soon as set of sunglasses.
46. Tory Burch Penelope Snake-Print Pumps, $257 at Farfetch
A snakeskin completed like polka dots? We’ll take 12.
47. Pink Snakeskin Strap Sandals, $95 at Topshop
More technicolor snakeskin, please.
48. Frankie Heel, $390 at Free People
A hyper-edgy piece for summer season—and a statement-making piece for any time of yr.
49. Camper Alright Heel Pumps, $160 at Farfetch
Hell sure the ones heels are rubber.
50. Kat Maconie Mamba Colorblock Pumps, $446 at Farfetch
Pumps that need to be placed on show—once they’re now not to your toes, after all.
51. Tie-Dye Woven Strap Heeled Sandals, $69.90 at Zara
Wouldn’t have anticipated tie-dye shoes to skew so floral-looking, yet right here for the glance regardless.
52. Greta Lace-Up Mesh Mules, $100 at Topshop
Simultaneously luxe, edgy and slightly sporty—those assertion mules would possibly in fact be capable to do all of it.
53. Places to Go Heel, $115 at Free People
Iridescent metallics and transparent lucites are an unsurprising fit made in heaven.
54. Ryder Mesh Mule Sandals, $80 at Topshop
Club sneakers as are compatible for 2019 as they had been for 2001.
55. Antonio Barbato Metallic Rainbow Pumps, $298 at Farfetch
Here for a holographic textile in any shape.
56. Mou Woven Mules, $169 at Farfetch
Floral, embroidered and studded—oh my.
57. Simmi London Cassie Neon Toggle Heels, $51 at ASOS
Of direction summer season’s neon obsession trickled into shoes.
58. Raise Hell Faux Leather Platform, $30 at Nasty Gal
Fit for competition season, events and extra.
59. Diva Pink Mules, $45 at Topshop
Hard to argue with a shoe that has “diva” in its identify.
60. Albano Ankle Strap Sandals, $119 at Farfetch
Incredibly shocking—and likely to play smartly with anything else you personal.
61. Victory Monochrome Leather Buckle Sandals, $90 at Topshop
Not your common animal print sandal.
Our undertaking at STYLECASTER is to carry taste to the folk, and we most effective characteristic merchandise we predict you’ll love up to we do. Please notice that if you buy one thing by means of clicking on a hyperlink inside of this tale, we would possibly obtain a small fee of the sale.
// Insert Your Facebook Pixel ID under.