Best Diamond Jewelry 2019 | 43 Pieces to Shop
Scroll To See More Images
Diamonds have lengthy been a lady’s absolute best buddy—until that lady used to be on the cheap, wherein case crystals that appear to be diamonds had been most certainly her financial institution account-friendly bestie. But April young children know diamonds are extra than simply our collective BFF. They’re April’s birthstone. Which makes now the easiest time to refill on all of the diamond jewellery you’ve had your eye on, particularly when you (or a transparent gem-obsessed liked one) have a birthday bobbing up.
Need a last-minute reward for a chum born in April? Stock up on diamond jewellery. Need to purchase one thing for a circle of relatives member you don’t know all that smartly? Stock up on some (easy! no-fail!) diamond jewellery. Want to deal with your self to some beautiful items you’ve been eyeing since 2019 began? Make like your birthday’s in April, and refill on diamond jewellery. You can at all times to find some excuse to purchase that necklace, or that bracelet, or the ones earrings you’ve desperately sought after to upload to your closet for an extended, very long time. But April makes that excuse even more uncomplicated to come via—even though, via an coincidence of beginning, you end up tied to another stone.
The largest setback to diamond jewellery buying groceries is, in fact, that diamonds are in reality fucking pricey. Real ones can run you no less than a month’s hire—and we’re speaking New York hire, no longer even the semi-affordable sort. But once more, crystals have lengthy introduced us all some way to have our cake and consume it, too—on this case, to have stunning jewellery and deal with excellent credit score, too. Because there are a wide variety of really budget-friendly, really stunning transparent gem items on be offering, simply ready to be snatched up.
1. Ornamental Post Earring Set, $48 at Anthropologie
Aesthetic-agnostic studs make for in point of fact nice items.
2. Carrie Elizabeth Jewelry Chunky Star Set Diamond Band, $169 at Local Eclectic
A diamond ring for the patron who prefers shine to sparkle.
three. Dannijo Eloise Drop Earrings, $318 at Anthropologie
Veritable Barbie earrings, certain to flip heads anyplace you pass.
four. La Kaiser Gold Diamond Ice Queen Ring, $1,700 at Local Eclectic
For a small fortune, you’ll ranking this shocking little quantity—and be ready to inform everybody you’re an “ice queen.”
five. Bright Like a Diamond Diamante Choker Necklace, $15 at Nasty Gal
Part of the attraction of this necklace is that it doesn’t glance find it irresistible used to be crafted from actual diamonds.
6. Eyal Front-Back Earrings, $188 at Anthropologie
An earring that mixes April’s birthstone with one in every of it’s sub-birthstones, opal.
7. La Kaiser Caribbean Sunrise Ring, $1,500 at Local Eclectic
So colourful it would simply put a grin for your face each time you glance down.
eight. Liars & Lovers Rhinestone Drop Statement Earrings, $11.50 at ASOS
Extra AF—in essentially the most pleasant means conceivable.
nine. Lulu Frost Gold Diamond Pisces Ring, $645 at Local Eclectic
Wear your coronary heart for your sleeve—and your zodiac signal for your hand.
10. True Decadence Pink Rhinestone Drop Earrings, $16 at ASOS
All sorts of lovable. (And even higher—a wide variety of reasonably priced.)
11. Everett Vega Tapering Diamond Ring, $950 at Local Eclectic
Stunning—however low-key sufficient to put on at the day-to-day.
12. Ori Post Earrings, $118 at Anthropologie
Another opal-diamond combo, for all you April young children available in the market.
13. Mega Rhinestone Choker, $35 at Topshop
A assuredly palatial choker.
14. Liars & Lovers Rhinestone Chunky Hoop Earrings, $11 at ASOS
Because heart-shaped jewellery is someway extra amusing when it’s no longer Valentine’s Day.
15. Curve Color Jewel Ring, $eight at ASOS
A hoop for the patron who loves each stone up to they love diamonds.
16. Carrie Elizabeth Jewelry Moonstone and Diamond Hexagon Earrings, $194 at Local Eclectic
Studs worthy of any semi-fancy match for your calendar.
17. Carrie Elizabeth Jewelry Chunky Scattered Diamonds Stacking Ring, $156 at Local Eclectic
Feel such as you’re staring at into the evening sky each time you take a look at your hand.
18. Warehouse Baguette Stone Hoop Earrings, $11 at ASOS
Not your moderate hoop earrings.
19. La Kaiser Diamond Cote D’Azur Pendant, $590 at Local Eclectic
Part pendant necklace, phase choker—all lovable.
20. Delicate Jewels Stud Earrings, $6.50 at ASOS
So reasonably priced there’s principally no explanation why no longer to purchase them.
21. Lust & Luster Simple Gold Band with Diamonds, $350 at Local Eclectic
As have compatibility for a marriage as it’s for on a regular basis put on.
22. Kingsley Ryan Crystal Triangle Stud Earrings, $nine.50 at ASOS
A no-fail silhouette best for gifting.
23. Reclaimed Vintage Inspired Charm and Pearl Necklace, $29 at ASOS
Charm necklaces are seeing a resurrection, and this is without doubt one of the maximum maximalist takes we’ve noticed but.
24. Liesel Love Diamond Baguette Studs, $390 at Local Eclectic
If you’re prepared to spend just a little further, those are certain to satisfaction any person you give them to.
25. Alula Rhinestone Celestial Anklet, $14 at Lulus
Anklets are going down—and this crystal-covered rendition provides a specifically subtle means into the fad.
26. Liars & Lovers Rhinestone Oval Hoop Earrings, $eight at ASOS
Is it simply us, or are hoops extra amusing once they’re doused with sparkle?
27. Square Jewel Crystal Band, $eight at ASOS
Turn heads, and allow them to assume it’s actual.
28. Dannijo Kelly Hoop Earrings, $208 at Anthropologie
The best mix of daring taste and gentle glitzy glamour.
29. Dannijo Betsy Necklace, $398 at Anthropologie
Turquoise and diamonds are a semi-surprising fit made in taste heaven.
30. Vintage Style Cameo Stud Earrings, $7.50 at ASOS
The vintage cameo, rendered contemporary-kitsch.
31. La Kaiser Gold Diamond Sunflower Ring, $520 at Local Eclectic
A extra reasonably priced really diamond-encrusted piece.
32. Diamonds Are Forever Circle Earrings, $eight at Nasty Gal
Turn heads each time you flip your personal.
33. Shashi Starburst Diamond Bracelet, $78 at Local Eclectic
A special means to famous person jewellery.
34. Gjenmi Jewelry Orbit Diamond Ring, $1,968 at Local Eclectic
The recipient of this shocking, sparkly reward is certain to admire it.
35. Chain Drop Crystal Earrings, $22 at Topshop
An aughts-inspired relic we will be able to if truth be told consider dressed in in 2019.
36. Crystal Celestial Charm Earrings, $29 at ASOS
Keep your head within the clouds—and between the moon and stars.
37. Reclaimed Vintage Inspired Heart Pendant Necklace, $19 at ASOS
The vintage locket, reimagined with 2019 in thoughts.
38. The M Jewelers Pave Ravello Medium Hoop Earring, $130 at Urban Outfitters
A maximalist jewellery second we’re very right here for.
39. Plum Drop Earrings, $198 at Anthropologie
A nod to 2019’s tropical pattern, with out skewing too literal.
40. La Kaiser Gold Diamond Trio Ring, $249 at Local Eclectic
Absolute minimalist attractiveness.
41. Hammered Shape Drop Earrings, $18 at Topshop
For the patron who can by no means make a choice from pearls and crystals.
42. Crystal Band Ring, $12 at Topshop
A low-key band, have compatibility for the sweetheart of steel.
43. Jewel Detail Oversized Hoops, $nine at ASOS
Oversized hoops are amusing. Oversized hoops lined in crystals are even extra amusing.
Our challenge at STYLECASTER is to deliver taste to the folks, and we handiest function merchandise we expect you’ll love up to we do. Please observe that if you are going to buy one thing via clicking on a hyperlink inside of this tale, we would possibly obtain a small fee of the sale.
// Insert Your Facebook Pixel ID beneath.