Ali on the Run Show Episode 195: Mary Johnson, Founder of Lift, Run, Perform, on Postpartum Life and Running
“I’m just winging it.”
Mary Johnson (in all probability very best referred to as @itsamarython on Instagram) is the proprietor of Lift, Run, Perform. She’s a operating trainer and a energy trainer who additionally works at Ranfone Training Systems. And she simply had a child! Mary’s first kid, Eli, is 5 months previous, and on this episode, Mary very truthfully talks about what the previous 5 months have gave the impression of for her. She talks about the highs and lows of new motherhood, explains her technique for purchasing paintings accomplished as a work-from-home mother, and opens up about her expectancies vs. the truth of returning to operating postpartum.
Thank you to AfterShokz for sponsoring this episode of the Ali on the Run Show! CLICK HERE for $50 off your Aeropex wi-fi headphone staying power package!
What you’ll get on this episode:
- Mary talks about how she’s feeling at 20 weeks postpartum, and stocks her take on expectation vs. truth (Three:00)
- On seeing a pelvic flooring bodily therapist (12:10)
- On discovering, develoing, and harnessing new-mom self belief (15:00)
- Mary talks about having to get a D&C after giving start (17:45)
- On being a work-from-home entrepreneur mother, and getting again to paintings after child (26:00)
- Mary talks about training a bunch of ladies to run sub-Three:00 marathons this autumn (42:50)
What we point out on this episode:
Listen & Subscribe:
SUPPORT the Ali on the Run Show! If you’re playing the display, please subscribe and depart a ranking and assessment on Apple Podcasts. Spread the run love. And for those who preferred this episode, percentage it with your folks!